Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Season salmon with 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper. Add to skillet and cook, covered and turning once for 8 minutes or until cooked through. (Fish will flake when lightly tested with a fork.) Remove to a board.
Replace the salmon with rainbow trout fillets and adjust cooking time as needed.
Add onion, snow peas and orange pepper to the skillet. Stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes or until softened.
Meanwhile, prepare fusilli according to package directions.
Whisk remaining oil with lemon juice, oregano, honey, garlic and remaining salt and pepper. Flake the salmon into bite-sized chunks. Add hot fusilli, salmon, oil mixture and feta to the skillet. Toss just until coated and warmed through. Serve warm with lemon wedges on the side.
This recipe also tastes great at room temperature so leftovers make a great lunchbox option. Pack an extra lemon wedge to brighten the flavours.
- 1 PKG (300 G) CATELLI SuperGreens Fusilli
- olive oil, divided 4 tbsp (60 mL)
- boneless, skinless salmon (2 to 3 fillets) 12 oz (375 g)
- each salt and pepper, divided 3/4 tsp (4 mL)
- each sliced red onion and snow peas 1 cup (250 mL)
- diced orange pepper 1 cup (250 mL)
- lemon juice 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- finely chopped fresh oregano 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- honey 1 tsp (5 mL)
- cloves garlic, minced 2
- crumbled feta cheese 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Lemon wedges