Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well, reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) of cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook zucchini, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano for 4 to 5 minutes or until zucchini is golden and tender.
Add reserved pasta and cooking liquid, ricotta, basil and lemon zest to skillet; toss until well coated.
Tip: Substitute mint for basil if preferred.
- Catelli® Classic Fusilli 1 pkg (500 g)
- Olive oil 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- Zucchini, sliced into half-moons 2
- Cloves garlic, minced 3
- Each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- Dried oregano 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- Ricotta cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- Thinly sliced fresh basil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- Lemon zest 1 tbsp (15 mL)