- 1 pkg (500 g) Catelli® Classic Fusilli
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Olive oil
- 2 Zucchini, sliced into half-moons
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Each salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Dried oregano
- 1 cup (250 mL) Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Lemon zest
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well, reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) of cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook zucchini, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano for 4 to 5 minutes or until zucchini is golden and tender.
Add reserved pasta and cooking liquid, ricotta, basil and lemon zest to skillet; toss until well coated.
Tip: Substitute mint for basil if preferred.