In a large pot, over medium heat cook up the ground beef, drain and set aside.
Heat up the olive oil, add the onion, green pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and spinach. Stir until spinach has wilted.
Add the ground beef back to the pan.
Add the crushed tomatoes, marinara, chicken broth, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, basil, and oregano. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the ricotta, lasagne and mozzarella. Let it heat through, over low for about 20-30 minutes and serve.
To serve, scoop into bowls and top with more mozzarella.
- 5 Catelli® Gluten Free lasagne noodles, broken up
- Lean ground beef 1 lb
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Onion, chopped 1
- Green pepper, chopped 1
- Cloves of garlic, minced 3
- Spinach 2 cups
- Crushed tomatoes 1 boîte de 28 oz
- Marinara 3 1/2 cups
- Low sodium chicken broth 1 900ml (32oz) container
- Tomato paste 1
- Red pepper flakes 1/4 tsp
- Dried basil 3 tbsp
- Oregano 1 tbsp
- Ricotta 3/4 cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup
- Additional mozzarella cheese for topping Optional: