In a hot pan over medium-high heat, add steak strips and cut up bacon. Cook until meat is no longer pink, drain and set aside.
While meat is cooking, stir all sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, stir fry broccoli, onion and bell pepper in pan and cook until onion is translucent.
Add meat to broccoli, pepper and onion mixture and add the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Serve over pasta.
- 1/2 pkg. (188 g)CatelliÂ® Ancient Grains Spaghetti
- Steak strips 1 lb.
- Bacon, cut into pieces 2 strips
- Olive oil 2 tsp (10 mL)
- Red onion 1
- Broccoli 3 cups (750 mL)
- Red bell pepper 1
- Sesame seeds 2 tsp (10 mL)
- For the sauce
- Soy sauce 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- Ground ginger 1 tsp (5 mL)
- Coconut vinegar 2 tbsp (30 mL)