Slice the pork tenderloin almost all the way through to open like a book. Whisk the wine with the lemon juice, canola oil, garlic, rosemary, mustard, salt and pepper; pour all but 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) over the pork. Marinate the pork for 15 minutes. Discard the stems from the mushrooms and use a spoon to remove the black gills from the caps. Brush the reserved marinade over the mushroom caps.
Preheat the grill to medium. Remove the pork to a plate; transfer the marinade to a medium skillet. Add the broth and sun-dried tomatoes. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer for 8 minutes or until thickened. Meanwhile, prepare the linguine according to package directions. Add the rapini during the last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
Grill the pork and mushrooms, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the pork registers 165°F ( 74°C ). Let stand for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the pork and mushrooms. Toss the hot linguine and rapini with the pork, mushrooms, sauce and lemon zest until well combined. Season with additional pepper to taste.
- Catelli® Healthy Harvest® Whole Wheat Linguine 1 box (375 g)
- large pork tenderloin, trimmed 1 lb (500 g)
- dry white wine 1 cup (250 mL)
- lemon juice 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- canola oil 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- cloves garlic, minced 4
- finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves 2 tsp (10 mL)
- Dijon mustard 1 tsp (5 mL)
- each salt and pepper ( approx. ) 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- large portobello mushrooms 4
- no added salt chicken broth 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- chopped, oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- chopped rapini ( about 1 bunch ) 6 cup (1.5L)
- finely grated lemon zest 2 tsp (10 mL)