- 1 box (375 g) Catelli® Healthy Harvest® Whole Wheat Linguine
- 1 lb (500 g) large pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry white wine
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper ( approx. )
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) no added salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped, oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 cup (1.5L) chopped rapini ( about 1 bunch )
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely grated lemon zest
Slice the pork tenderloin almost all the way through to open like a book. Whisk the wine with the lemon juice, canola oil, garlic, rosemary, mustard, salt and pepper; pour all but 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) over the pork. Marinate the pork for 15 minutes. Discard the stems from the mushrooms and use a spoon to remove the black gills from the caps. Brush the reserved marinade over the mushroom caps.
Preheat the grill to medium. Remove the pork to a plate; transfer the marinade to a medium skillet. Add the broth and sun-dried tomatoes. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer for 8 minutes or until thickened. Meanwhile, prepare the linguine according to package directions. Add the rapini during the last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
Grill the pork and mushrooms, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the pork registers 165°F ( 74°C ). Let stand for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the pork and mushrooms. Toss the hot linguine and rapini with the pork, mushrooms, sauce and lemon zest until well combined. Season with additional pepper to taste.