Cook fusilli according to package directions; drain and let cool.
Meanwhile, heat 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook broccoli florets and stalks, Brussels sprouts, green onions, garlic, salt, pepper and chili flakes for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in kale; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted.
Toss together fusilli, broccoli mixture, basil, parsley and remaining oil. Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice and remaining oil. Serve hot or cold.
- Catelli® Super Greens Pasta - Fusilli or Rotini 1 pkg (300 g)
- olive oil, divided 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- small broccoli florets 3 cups (750 mL)
- diced peeled broccoli stalks 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- shaved Brussels sprouts 2 cups (500 mL)
- green onions, thinly sliced 6
- cloves garlic, minced 4
- each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- chili flakes 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- loosely packed thinly sliced kale (stems removed) 4 cups (1 L)
- each finely chopped fresh basil and parsley 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- lemon zest 2 tsp (10 mL)
- lemon juice 1/4 cup (60 mL)