In large high-sided skillet, layer macaroni, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, onion, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper; pour in water.
Cover and bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is al dente and almost all of the water has evaporated.
Strain to remove remaining liquid if necessary; stir in Parmesan, basil and olive oil.
- Catelli Gluten Free Macaroni 1 pkg (340 g)
- sliced mushrooms 1/2 lb (250 g)
- halved cherry tomatoes 3 cups (750 mL)
- small zucchini, chopped 2
- onion, thinly sliced 1
- cloves garlic, thinly sliced 4
- finely chopped fresh thyme 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- salt 1 tsp (5 mL)
- pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- water 4 cups (1 L)
- grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- finely chopped fresh basil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- olive oil 1/4 cup (60 mL)