Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
Prep and cut red pepper, baby spinach, olives, sun-dried tomatoes and feta
Once macaroni cools, transfer to a bowl and add baby spinach, red pepper, olives, sundried tomatoes and feta.
For vinaigrette, mix olive oil, pesto, apple cider vinegar and honey. Seal and shake well.
Toss macaroni mix with vinaigrette and serve.
- 1 pkg. (340 g) Catelli Smart Veggie Macaroni
- Baby spinach 1 cup (250 mL)
- Red pepper, cubed 1
- Small can sliced olives 1
- Marinated sun-dried tomatoes 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Feta cheese, crumbled 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Olive oil 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Pesto 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Apple cider vinegar 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Honey 1 tsp (5 mL)