- 1 PKG (375G) Catelli Infusions Spinach Fettuccine
- 1 cup (250 mL) Smooth ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Each finely chopped fresh basil and parsley
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Grated Parmesan cheese (plus extra for serving)
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Each finely grated lemon zest and lemon juice
- 1 Large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Olive Oil (plus extra for serving)
- Optional Toasted pine nuts
Blend ricotta with basil, parsley, Parmesan, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined
Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) cooking water before draining. Drain fettuccine and toss with olive oil. Divide hot fettuccine among serving bowls.
Add a splash of hot cooking water to ricotta mixture to loosen and warm it slightly. Top each serving with a generous dollop of the ricotta mixture. Garnish with pine nuts (if using), a drizzle of olive oil and additional Parmesan cheese, to taste.