Blend ricotta with basil, parsley, Parmesan, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined
Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) cooking water before draining. Drain fettuccine and toss with olive oil. Divide hot fettuccine among serving bowls.
Add a splash of hot cooking water to ricotta mixture to loosen and warm it slightly. Top each serving with a generous dollop of the ricotta mixture. Garnish with pine nuts (if using), a drizzle of olive oil and additional Parmesan cheese, to taste.
- CATELLI Bistro Infusions Spinach Fettuccine 1 PKG (375G)
- smooth ricotta cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- each finely chopped fresh basil and parsley 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- grated Parmesan cheese (plus extra for serving) 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- each finely grated lemon zest and lemon juice 2 tsp (10 mL)
- large clove garlic, minced 1
- each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- Olive Oil (plus extra for serving) 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Toasted pine nuts Optional