Omit the chicken for a meatless dish.
Cook penne according to package directions. Heat oil in a large, non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add chicken, cumin and oregano; sautÃ© until browned. Add onion, green pepper and tomato; sautÃ© for 5 minutes or until tender. Add salsa, beans and corn; cook until heated through.
Add penne to chicken mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and green onion before serving.
Faire cuire les rotini CatelliÂ® selon les instructions sur lâemballage et Ã©goutter.
Combiner les pÃ¢tes, les lÃ©gumes rÃ´tis, le poulet et la soupe.
- 4 cups (375 g) CATELLI SMART® PENNE RIGATE
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed 500 g (1 lb)
- ground cumin and dried oregano leaves 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- onion, green pepper and tomato, chopped 1
- mild salsa 2 cups (500 mL)
- rinsed, cooked black beans and corn kernels 1 cup (250 mL)
- shredded Cheddar cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- chopped green onion 2 tbsp (30 mL)