Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large high-sided skillet set over medium heat; cook chorizo for 5 to 8 minutes or until starting to brown.
Stir in onion, celery, carrot, rosemary, salt and pepper; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables start to soften.
Stir in wine. Bring to boil; cook for about 3 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in tomatoes; return to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Toss pasta with sauce until well coated. Stir in half of the parsley; sprinkle remaining parsley over top.
• Vegetable or chicken broth can be substituted for white wine.
• Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Catelli® Classic Spaghetti 1 pkg (500 g)
- Olive oil 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Fresh chorizo sausages, casing removed 1 lb (500 g)
- Onion, diced 1
- Stalk celery, diced 1
- Carrot, finely diced 1
- Chopped fresh rosemary 4 tsp (20 mL)
- Each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- Dry white wine 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- Strained puréed tomatoes (passata) 1 jar (680 mL)
- Chopped fresh parsley 2 tbsp (30 mL)