Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/3 cup (75 mL) cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook garlic and chili flakes for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in spinach, salt and pepper; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until spinach is slightly wilted.
Add pasta and reserved cooking liquid to skillet; toss until well coated.
Sprinkle with toasted almonds; serve with Parmesan cheese.
• Substitute kale for spinach if desired.
• Substitute walnuts or toasted bread crumbs for almonds.
- Catelli® Classic Spaghettini 1 pkg (500 g)
- Olive oil 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- Cloves garlic, thinly sliced 4
- Red chili flakes 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- Spinach 10 oz (300 g)
- Each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- Finely chopped toasted almonds 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- Grated Parmesan cheese 1/3 cup (75 mL)