|Tip||Shelled edamame can be found in the freezer section.|
|Add cooked beef, chicken or shrimp, if desired.|
Heat oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook garlic and ginger for 2 minutes. Add bok choy, tomatoes and yellow pepper; cook for 4 minutes. Pour in broth and soy sauce. Cook for 1 minute or until bok choy is tender.
Meanwhile, cook spaghettini according to package directions; drain well. Stir into skillet with edamame and sesame oil. Sprinkle with green onion, cilantro and sesame seeds.
- 1 pkg (340 g)CATELLIÂ® HEALTHY HARVESTÂ® ANCIENT GRAINS SPAGHETTINI
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- each minced garlic and ginger 2 tsp (10 mL)
- baby bok choy, quartered 1 lb (500 g)
- halved cherry tomatoes 2 cups (500 mL)
- yellow pepper, cut into matchsticks 1
- no salt added vegetable broth 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- reduced-sodium soy sauce 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- shelled edamame 1 cup (250 mL)
- sesame oil 2 tsp (10 mL)
- each sliced green onion and chopped cilantro 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- toasted sesame seeds 2 tbsp (30 mL)