Cook spaghettini and broccoli together in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 4 minutes; reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) cooking water before draining.
Meanwhile, whisk sun-dried tomato oil with vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
Return spaghettini and broccoli to pot; gently toss with reserved pasta water and oil mixture to coat. Add feta and sun-dried tomatoes; gently toss until evenly combined.
- CATELLI® Bistro Infusions Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Spaghettini 1 pkg (375 g)
- small broccoli florets 4 cups (1 L)
- crumbled feta cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- oil strained from sun-dried tomato jar 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- Â red wine vinegar 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- dried oregano 1 tsp (5 mL)
- each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)