Cook orzo according to package directions; drain and let cool completely.
In large bowl, whisk together canola oil, vinegar, pickled ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and sugar; add pasta, tossing until well combined.
Stir in edamame, carrots, cucumbers, red peppers, green onions and avocado. Sprinkle sesame seeds and nori over top.
- 1 pkg. (454 g) Catelli Orzo Pasta 1
- canola oil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- rice wine vinegar 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- finely diced pickled ginger 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- soy sauce 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- sesame oil 2 tsp (10 mL)
- each salt and granulated sugar 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- shelled edamame 1 cup (250 mL)
- shredded carrots 1 cup (250 mL)
- diced cucumbers 1 cup (250 mL)
- diced red peppers 1 cup (250 mL)
- finely sliced green onions 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and chopped 1
- sesame seeds 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- finely sliced nori (dried seaweed) 2 tbsp (30 mL)