Cook Catelli Bistro® Fusilli according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat Aylmer® Accents® Garlic and Olive Oil Petite Cut Tomatoes over medium heat until simmering. Simmer for 5 minutes. Toss with pasta; stir in half each of the cheese and basil. Garnish with remaining cheese and basil.
Spray grate of outdoor grill with PAM® Grilling for Grill Spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
Stir together maple syrup, VH® Soya Sauce, sesame oil, hot sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Pat fish dry with paper towel. Place fish on grill, flesh side down; grill for 2 or 3 minutes. Flip over gently; brush with maple soy glaze and grill for 4 or 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked through and starts to flake.
Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
- 1/2 pkg (375 g) Catelli Bistro Fusilli
- Aylmer Accents garlic and olive oil petite cut tomatoes 1 can (540 mL)
- Grated Parmesan cheese 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- Packed torn fresh basil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- Soy and Maple Glazed Trout Fillets:
- PAM® grilling for grill spray
- VH® soya sauce 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- Maple syrup 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- Asian-style hot sauce, such as sriracha 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- Garlic cloves, minced 2
- Minced fresh ginger root 2 tsp (10 mL)
- Each salt and freshly ground pepper Pinch
- Rainbow trout fillets, skin-on (about 1 1/2 lb/750 g) 4
- Green onions, sliced 2