Slice turkey scaloppine into long thin strips. Toss with flour and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil in a large, deep skillet set over medium-high. Add turkey; cook turning, just until browned all over. Remove to a plate. Reduce heat to medium.
Add remaining oil, shallots, garlic and remaining salt and pepper to skillet; sauté for 1 minute. Add broth, wine and lemon juice; stir to scrape up browned bits and bring to a simmer. Return turkey to skillet; simmer for 3 minutes. Stir in capers and butter.
Meanwhile, cook spaghettini according to package directions; drain well. Add spaghettini and parsley to skillet; toss to combine.
- CATELLIÂ® Bistro Infusions Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Spaghettini 1 pkg (375 g)
- turkey scaloppine 12 oz (350 g)
- all-purpose flour 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- each salt and pepper, divided 3/4 tsp (4 mL)
- olive oil, divided 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- each shallots and large cloves garlic, minced 2
- chicken broth 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- each white wine and lemon juice 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- each drained capers and butter 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- chopped fresh parsley 1/2 cup (125 mL)