Cook rotini according to package directions; drain and let cool completely.
In serving bowl, toss together rotini, cheese and vinaigrette until well coated. Stir in arugula, olives, red peppers, pancetta and basil.
Tip: For a loaded antipasto salad, add jarred artichoke hearts, pickled pepperoni and cubed salami or ham.
- Catelli Smart® Rotini 1 pkg (375 g)
- Armstrong® Marble Cheddar Cheese, diced 450 g
- Italian vinaigrette 2/3 cup (150 mL)
- Arugula 4 cups (1 L)
- Kalamata olives, pitted and halved 3/4 cup (175 mL)
- Roasted red peppers, diced 3/4 cup (175 mL)
- Pancetta, cooked and diced 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced 1/4 cup (60 mL)